What is a BIOCOMPATIBLE care?
The BIOCOMPATIBLE care is centered around a peeling that is formulated with 100% natural ingredients, with no synthetic perfume, no petrochemical products, no Polyethylene glycol (PEG) or any other harmful ingredients or endocrine disruptors. It is a true natural detox treatment.
What are the benefits ?
- It deeply purifies the skin by eliminating the dead cells and accumulated toxins.
- It instantly brightens the skin and gives it a plump feeling.
- It stimulates the natural collagen production with its biocompatible nutrients and antioxidants.
What skin conditions can be treated with a biocompatible peeling?
This treatment is greatly efficient on many skin conditions, including:
- Dull and/or tired complexion
- Open pores
- Oily skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Hyper pigmentation / spots
- Premature skin aging and wrinkles
- Dark circles and eye puffiness
- Keratinized skin
- Dry or dehydrated skin
How many sessions do I need to do to obtain visible results?
A noticeable improvement can be shown right after your first treatment.
However, depending on your personal expectations and initial skin condition, your esthetician will be able to guide you on how many sessions would be ideal for YOUR unique needs.
Who can benefit from a BIOCOMPATIBLE peeling?
The biocompatible peeling can be done on both men and women of all ages, skin types, and colors. However, this treatment is not recommended to people currently on Accutane treatment. Furthermore, the use of products that contain exfoliating ingredients such at AHA or Retinol must be stopped 2 weeks prior to the biocompatible peeling.
In cases of Accutane use, it is recommended to wait at least 6 months post-treatment.
|Peeling Biocompatible with LED therapie||$415||$292|
* You can access to VIP prices at all times with our membership card, contact us for more information!