You start trying on bathing suits, but, horror! As you look in the mirror, you see that your buttocks are all flabby and soft! Before leaving for your vacation, you still have time to do a specialized firming up program! Beauty treatment for the body: Firming up! Our team of experts possessing more than 20 years of experience in aesthetic care will be delighted to help you find a firming up personalized program. With cutting-edge technology, we use the most effective devices available on the market today to fight flabby skin. Each program is personalized and uses a combination of state-of-the-art technologies as well as a health program and a nutrition follow-up.
Little tips that will help you keep the results obtained with the program!
To keep skin firm on the buttocks, you must move and activate blood circulation. Adopt these good reflexes:
- Your buttocks hate sitting down! In this position, they are slacking off and, over time, this makes them soft! When you spend time in front of your computer or at your desk at work, take breaks once in a while so that your bum is not glued to your chair all day, or if you really can’t, think about contracting your glutei muscles once in a while!
- The stairs reflex! Rather than taking the elevator or the escalator, adopt the habit of climbing the stairs. It’s a good exercise for the buttocks! The ideal way to climb the stairs is on the tip of your toes or by tightening your buttocks, this makes your muscles work even more.
- Avoid hot baths because they are bad for blood circulation. Take showers by setting the jet at its maximum pressure and, if possible, end the shower with a quick rinse under cold water. This stimulates blood circulation and brings oxygen to your tissues.
- Avoid tight jeans and pants. When your buttocks are too constricted, blood circulation is more difficult and this worsen cellulite!
- Be careful with your diet because fat gets stored directly in the thighs and the buttocks… It is important to have a balanced diet and to drink 1 to 1.5 L of water per day. Drinking allows the drainage of waste stored in the tissues, such as toxins.
Pamper your buttocks…
- Gumming: It allows the elimination of dead cells and the smoothing of the skin. The exfoliating glove has the same effect but use it with moderation as it can be very abrasive for the epidermis.
- The Gernetic firming creams: they are very effective, allow the smoothing of the skin and make it more elastic and tonic.
- By stimulating your buttock’s muscles, you will increase their firmness. You can choose a sport; for example, swimming makes your whole body work, including your buttocks.
FREE CONSULTATION BY OUR EXPERTS!
We provide personalized skin evaluation by our experienced esthetics professionals prior to having you commit to a treatment plan.
At Milada’s, each skin care treatment is tailored to your skin type, condition and sensitivity.
Our state of the art medical esthetics technology merges with our custom treatments and rejuvenating programs for you to feel and look your best!