Fast facts on acne:
- Acne is a skin disease that involves the oil glands at the base of hair follicles.
- Acne is not dangerous, but can leave skin scars.
- Acne commonly occurs during puberty, and approximately three-quarters of 11 to 30 year-olds will get acne at some time.
- Acne can affect people of all races and all ages.
- Experts believe the primary cause is a rise in androgen levels (hormone).
- Treatment for acne may depend on how severe and persistent it is.
- Acne can be affected by the menstrual cycle, anxiety and stress, hot and humid climates, oil based makeup, greasy hair and pimple squeezing.
Not all acne is the same. At Milada Facial and Medical Spa our approach is highly customized. Whether your acne is caused by high bacteria levels, hormonal changes, stress, or is simply a reaction to the Montreal’s city environment, we will customize a facial to combat your acne. This treatment will include a deep pore cleansing facial to remove excess sebum and oils encrusted in the pores of the skin. Thar will help draw out impurities and prevent periodic or ongoing breakouts. Having a skin analysis with our Acne Specialist is the most important step towards having clearer skin. An Anti Acne Facial treatment features just the right set of ingredients that aim at eliminating a variety of different facial issues, acne predominantly. This deep cleansing therapy can help heal multiple characteristics of the skin, making the face look fairer, glowing! The Anti Acne Facial can:
- Provide a thorough cleansing, deep down into the pores
- Get rid of the clogging inside the blood vessels
- Give life to the dead and damaged cells on the face, leading to a much prettier look, for long!
Call us for free skin care evaluation and consultation by our acne experts! Call today at (514) 725-8275 4349 Rue Clark, Montréal, QC H2W 1X2 Milada Facial and Medical Spa