What is ProCell Microneedling?
ProCell therapy bring together cutting edge Professional MicroNeedling and Human Stem Cell science for an exciting new approach to facial rejuvenation.
How Does it Work?
The ProCell therapy includes two scientifically advanced technologies. The ProCell Microneedling Precision Tips evenly create microchannels in the epidermis (outermost layer of the skin) causing micro-perforations to the keratinocytes thus, allowing the ProCell stem cell serum to penetrate deep into the skin. This process encourages the release of several growth factors and stimulates natural collagen and elastin production. By creating the micro-channels, the ProCell serum can be absorbed 340% more than regular topical application to create clinically significant results.
What skin issues does it target?
- Fine lines or moderate wrinkles
- Acne scars
- Big pores
- Moderate skin laxity
- Diminished texture, tone
- Traumatic Scars
- Stretch Marks
- Photo aging
- Hair loss
How many treatments should I expect to see results?
We recommend between 3-6 treatments with 3 weeks in between treatments. With this schedule, the skin has adequate time to heal and allows the new collagen formation to complete.
Every 4 to 6 months
Is ProCell microneedling painful?
A numbing cream is applied to the face before each treatment. Therefore, it is comfortable.
Will I need special care after a treatment?
ProCell microneedling produces maximum stimulation, with minimal inflammation. This balanced approach to skin rejuvenation reduces recovery time to near zero, while maximizing results. The typical recovery involves just a day or so of mild redness and swelling, and any evidence that you’ve had something done can be covered with a quality mineral makeup within just two hours of treatment.
- Do not touch your face for 2 hours following the treatment
- After 2 hours, Hydrate/Moisturize skin as needed
- Apply SPF 30 and up
- Avoid any sports, spas/saunas, hot showers, sun exposure during 24-72 hours following the treatment.
- You can apply makeup after 2 hours, preferably mineral makeup.
- Do not apply any active ingredients for at least 4 days following the treatment (Vitamin C, Retinols, Peels, Acids, AHA/BHA, Salicylic acid, etc)
Who can benefit from ProCell microneedling?
ProCell microneedling is suitable for men and women of all ages, and of any skin colour. Before having a treatment, please consult the consent form in order to know more about the contraindications. In comparison with other technologies, ProCell microneedling can be done all year round.
What are the contraindications for ProCell microneedling?
- Pregnancy or nursing
- Any active inflammatory skin condition (eczema, psoriasis, infection, rash or any type of dermatitis)
- Dry skin: if your skin is overly dry, you will need to start moisturizing and ensure the condition is under control prior to undergoing any treatment.
Can I have Procell microneedling after fillers?
Avoid the treatment for 4-6 weeks after fillers or Permanent Make Up.
Can I have fillers or permanent make up after Procell microneedling?
You can have fillers or PMU 7-14 days after Procell in most cases.
Can I have botox before or after Procell microneedling?
You can have botox 2-3 days before or after Procell in most cases.
|ProCell Microneedling with Livra MD & LED therapy||710$||495$|
|Express ProCell Microneedling||565$||385$|
* You can access to VIP prices at all times with our membership card, contact us for more information!
VISIT US FOR A CONSULTATION BY OUR EXPERTS!
We provide personalized skin evaluation by our experienced esthetics professionals prior to having you commit to a treatment plan.
At Milada’s, each skin care treatment is tailored to your skin type, condition and sensitivity.
Our state of the art medical esthetics technology merges with our custom treatments and rejuvenating programs for you to feel and look your best!
- Free consultation with one of our experts included with every services.
- Consultation without treatment: 75$